Brand: Stumptown Coffee Roasters
- DIRECT TRADE COFFEE BLEND: Homestead is a blend of our finest Direct Trade, fully washed coffees from Central & South America and East Africa. Tasting notes include milk chocolate, cherry & orange
- CHOOSE YOUR BREW: We expertly roast coffee beans for every taste, from light to dark roasts & single origin coffees to bold blends, bringing out the full potential of every bean
- FRESHLY ROASTED WHOLE BEANS: Our innovative bags keep coffee fresh for 90 days if left unopened. Most bags will show both "roasted on" and "best by" dates. Enjoy all coffee within 2 weeks of opening
- FOCUSED ON SUSTAINABILITY: Achieving B Corp status in 2018, we strive to be a leader in sustainability, making sincere and lasting contributions to the environment, our producers, and our community
- STUMPTOWN COFFEE ROASTERS: Nearly 20 years ago, we began roasting exemplary coffee. Headquartered in Portland, we're committed to sourcing, roasting, and serving some of the best coffee in the world
Publisher: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc.
Release Date: 06-11-2017
Details: Nearly 20 years ago, Stumptown Coffee Roasters began roasting exemplary coffee. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Stumptown is committed to sourcing, roasting and serving some of the best coffee in the world. Achieving B Corp status in 2018, Stumptown strives to be a leader in sustainability and is focused on making sincere and lasting contributions to the environment as well as to their employees and community.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.8 x 2.4 inches