Brand: Seed Ranch Flavor Co.
- UMAMI, THE FIFTH TASTE: Translated from Japanese, "Umami" means "pleasant savory flavor." Known as "the fifth taste" (distinct from sweet, sour, salty or bitter), Umami makes any dish unique and extraordinary.
- ARTISAN VEGAN GOURMET: Handmade and crafted with only the best organic, wild, ingredients. Gluten free, vegan, vegetarian. Paleo friendly, keto approved, and top rated. Featured on Fuego Box. USA made.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Handmade from scratch with fresh, raw ingredients in small batches, Umami includes oven dried olives, porcini mushrooms, capers, wild-harvested kelp fronds, chili peppers, and a very mild heat so everyone can enjoy.
- FLAVOR OVER HEAT: Great on roasted veggies, stir fry, burritos, eggs, avocado toast, sandwiches, wings, proteins, Commonly used as a marinade, seasoning, or dressing.
- SEED RANCH: Featured on Hot Ones! Plant based, NO preservatives, and non-GMO. No thickening agents or artificial extracts (shake well). Locally made and ethically sourced.
Publisher: Seed Ranch Flavor Co.
Details: Seed Ranch's Umami mild hot sauce is small batch produced from the finest, fresh, non-gmo and organic ingredients. Big, earthy umami flavors from oven dried olives, porcini mushrooms, capers, kelp fronds, GF tamari, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar highlight this savory sauce. Perfect for marinating, cooking, roasting, and grilling, the Umami sauce will be an instant favorite at the table. Umami is the fifth taste, like sweet and sour, Umami is a taste that makes any savory dish more delicious. Handcrafted by Seed Ranch Flavor Co. in the USA, creating sophisticated flavors to make everyday meals extraordinary.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches