- DELECTABLE TASTE: Our high-protein orecchiette pasta is richly flavored with Primitivo wine, giving it an exquisite tannic taste. Pair it with pasta sauce or vinaigrette for a burst of zest.
- HEALTHY NOODLES: Our noodles are made from a non-GMO grain that features flavonoids and antioxidants. It also contains vitamins E and B5, folic acid, iron, magnesium, calcium, iodine, and selenium.
- MADE IN ITALY: Our organic pasta is crafted in Puglia, Italy. Puglia's rich soil yields the sustainable, delicious fruit and spices found in our pasta. For authentic Italian pasta, choose Anatomico.
- UNIQUE TEXTURE: Eating Anatomico pasta is a full sensory experience, a perfect marriage of taste and touch. Its consistency lends itself to better flavor absorption for a tantalizing taste.
- A DELICIOUS DINNER: Whether you're hosting a dinner party with friends or setting the mood for a romantic date, Anatomico pasta is an appetizing entrée that is sure to satisfy guests.
Publisher: Pastificio Il Mastro Pastaio
Details: Anatomico Primitivo Wine Orecchiette Pasta features exquisite artisan wine mixed into a healthy, non-GMO grain. Primitivo wine is known for its distinctly bitter taste and intense flavor. When it is paired with pasta sauce or vinaigrette, you'll experience a piquancy unlike any other. The grain we use is highly digestive and packed with flavonoids and antioxidants. It also contains vitamins E and B5, folic acid, iron, magnesium, calcium, iodine, and selenium. Although this grain is not gluten-free, its properties have proven to be beneficial to gluten-intolerant individuals. This grain is produced via traditional bronze wire-drawing with a slow drying process for superior taste and texture. Its remarkable consistency offers greater flavor absorption. While you are cooking your pasta, the flavors will mix with your pasta sauce or vinaigrette for a delectable, savory palate. To prepare your Primitivo Wine Orecchiette Pasta al dente, cook it for 12 - 14 minutes. Anatomico pasta is crafted in the fertile region of Puglia, Italy. Known as the heel of Italy's "boot," Puglia is home to over 60 million olive trees. With such lush soil, Puglia produces the majority of vegetables and spices that go into Anatomico pasta, giving you an authentic Italian taste that is both organic and non-GMO. Our pasta preserves Italian culinary tradition while promoting premium organic products that stand out for their nutritional benefits. Add Anatomico Primitivo Wine Orecchiette Pasta to your pantry by ordering it today.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches