Brand: La Tourangelle
- QUALITY YOU CAN TASTE: La Tourangelle brings artisan excellence to your kitchen and home. The mainstay of all La Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal
- COLD-PRESSED FOR PERFECTION: Our 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a well-balanced, intense and fruity extra virgin olive oil with hints of freshly cut grass, almond, fresh olive leaves and a bright peppery finish. Quality oil for your daily cooking!
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE: La Tourangelle oils make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks and foodies alike. Great for salads, on grilled meat, pasta, or a cheese plate, our oils create memorable moments around the table
- NATURAL & SUSTAINABLE: La Tourangelle's delicious, artisan oils provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, natural products
- KITCHEN? YOU MEAN ART STUDIO: From Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our AvoCoco butter substitute & Pesto Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen. Discover your culinary creativity with our oils!
Publisher: La Tourangelle
Release Date: 12-08-2017
Details: Olive oil lovers can now rejoice! La Tourangelle has released its first ever 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil perfect for the at-home chefÃ¢â‚¬TMs daily use. La Tourangelle Extra Virgin Olive Oil is cold extracted from organically grown Picual olives harvested exclusively in a single family-owned estate in AndalucÃƒÂa, Spain. The olives are picked early and processed on-site within two hours to guarantee very low acidity and excellent quality. The result is a well-balanced sage green oil, intense and fruity with hints of freshly cut grass, almond and fresh olives leaves with a peppery finish. La Tourangelle Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an affordable organic oil ideal for everyday use. Wonderful for easy sautÃƒÂing, baking, dipping, blending, drizzling, or for use in salad dressing. Once you discover La Tourangelle Extra Virgin Oil, it will become your go to Organic Olive Oil with its beautiful aroma and fresh flavor. Origin of olives: Andalucia, Spain. Suitable for medium-high heat. La Tourangelle is one of few remaining oil mills keeping a time-honored French heritage of roasting and pressing nut kernels into delicious oils. We are a family-owned company whose mastery of oil production is the fruit of passion, integrity, and pride. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, natural products. With artisan care, we extract the seeds' essence and hidden natural treasures to create amazing products that bring delight in the kitchen and well being for the body.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.0 x 3.8 inches