Brand: Beekeeper's Naturals
Color: Ontario Wildflower
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED SWEETNESS: Our special wildcrafted honeys are of the highest quality. Wholesome and nourishing, they are naturally rich in nutrients, vitamins, and beneficial enzymes. We absolutely never overharvest or mix our honeys with filler ingredients (like fructose, agave, synthetic flavors, or corn syrup). Our sustainably-sourced honeys are pure, raw sweetness, the way Mother Nature intended.
- LIQUID GOLD: Carefully harvested from remote apiaries in Ontario, this honey has a lighter sweetness and subtle floral undertones, with subtle notes of mint, lavender, and other fresh seasonal herbs.
- 500 GRAMS: Raw and wildcrafted—just tons of flower nectar, a bit of pollen, and loads of bee love! Sustainably-harvested from happy bees in North America. Our Wildflower Honey is fresh, delicate, and uplifting.
- PESTICIDE FREE: Third party lab tested to ensure our products never contain pesticide residue or nasty chemicals. Paleo Friendly, Gluten Free, and natural. CONTAINS NO: artificial preservatives, colors, refined sugar, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, dairy, egg
- NATURAL PROCESS: Because our honey is so pure, it may crystallize. This is a totally natural process. To get your honey back to a smooth consistency, gently warm the jar in a pot of hot water and stir.
Publisher: Beekeeper's Naturals Inc.
Release Date: 28-05-2018
Details: Beekeeper’s Naturals raw wildflower honey is a pure, all-natural, and healthy. BKN Raw wildflower honey comes from sustainable, local apiaries in Ontario, Canada and it’s truly from farm to bottle. Beekeeper’s Naturals will never overharvest or mix honey with other ingredients (like fructose, agave or corn syrup)! BKN 100% pure wildflower honey contains naturally occurring nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, the way Mother Nature intended us to enjoy it. Go raw or go home!
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.3 x 3.0 inches