Brand: Beekeeper's Naturals
- THE DARKER THE HONEY: Buckwheat Honey is sweet, slightly earthy, and a bit robust, with molasses and malty undertones. This special and unique honey is one of the most antioxidant rich on the planet! Think of it as North America's manuka.
- MOVE OVER, COUGH SYRUP: Darker honeys like buckwheat are often recommended for children who are dealing with respiratory symptoms as they contain more bioactive compounds.
- TRULY PURE: We never overharvest or cut our honey with other ingredients (like fructose, agave or corn syrup). This honey is 100% pure and natural, the way Mother Nature intended.
- PESTICIDE FREE: Our products are always third party lab tested to ensure they never contain pesticide residue or nasty chemicals. Gluten-free, Paleo-friendly, natural.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: We practice sustainable beekeeping and make the happiness of our bees a priority. Our bee products are sourced from remote apiaries and are among the purest on earth.
Publisher: Beekeeper's Naturals Inc.
Release Date: 28-05-2018
Details: "Our raw buckwheat honey has a robust flavor profile with a strong, full-bodied taste and a dark hue. This special and unique honey is regarded as one of the most antioxidant rich on the planet! This honey is pure and sustainably sourced from remote, green apiaries in Canada. We never overharvest or cut our honey with other ingredients (like fructose, agave or corn syrup). This honey is 100% pure and natural, the way Mother Nature intended. Because our honey is so pure, it may crystallize. This is a totally natural process. To get your honey back to a smooth consistency, gently warm the jar in a pot of hot water and stir. "
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 3.5 x 3.1 inches