Brand: Ancient Foods
- KEROS is a true superfood, harvested from 1000 year old trees in Greece.
- Rare Athenoelia monocultivar, Origin: Vordonia, Sparta Greece.
- 100% USDA Extra Virgin Olive Oil Organic certified. High antioxidants. Unfiltered.
- For dipping, cooking & drizzling. Perfect for veggies, salads, and braising.
- Rich, grassy nose with hints of fresh herbs, and a round, buttery, peppery finish.
Publisher: Ancient Foods
Details: Ancient Foods KERÓS Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the original superfood that is harvested from 1,000 year old majestic ancient trees from foothills of Mount Taygetos, Vordonia, Sparta, Greece. A classic unfiltered EVOO that’s perfect “everyday” for cooking and drizzling. Very low-acidity and high in antioxidants & phenols make this perfect for your body’s health. Rare, sought after Athenoelia monocultivar, hand harvested & cold pressed within hours of picking. Certified USDA Organic. KERÓS is elegant and complex. It boasts a rich, grassy nose with hints of fresh herbs, and a round, buttery, peppery finish. It brings out the flavors of vegetables and salads and is amazing when braising meats and hearty dishes.
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 4.0 x 3.9 inches