- DELECTABLE TASTE: Our olive oil is characterized by its fruity notes of green olives followed by hints of freshly cut grass and almonds. It offers a savory palate of both bitter and slightly spicy.
- CAREFULLY CRAFTED: Anatomico olives are pressed using traditional large granite stone mills that rotate slowly and with extreme delicacy. These mills squeeze the olives until they're a flavorful oil.
- MADE IN ITALY: The fertile region of Puglia is home to over 60 million olive trees and is where we harvest all of our olives. This bottle of organic olive oil was pressed fresh straight from Italy.
- HEALTHY OLIVE OIL: Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and healthy monounsaturated fats like omega-6 and omega-3. These properties have been known to help lower the risk of heart disease.
- A DELICIOUS DINNER: Cooking with Anatomico olive oil adds a distinct bitter flavor to your entrées. You can use it for dressing, garlic bread, salad, cooking, and more.
Publisher: Pellegrino 1890 SRL
Details: Anatomico's Coratina olive oil is organic and extra virgin, offering enhanced taste and greater benefits. Cold extracted, unfiltered, and obtained directly from Italian olives, this olive oil features the fruity, juicy taste of green olives with subtle hints of fresh-cut grass and bitter almonds. It will carry the flavor of your meals, making it ideal for cooking and baking. Use it to make salad dressing, marinade, or sauce. It's also great for drizzling over cooked pasta or vegetables for a burst of zesty flavor. Our olive oil also makes a healthier alternative to butter or margarine. Add this olive oil to your recipes to enhance the flavors of your dishes. Anatomico Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is rich in antioxidants and healthy monounsaturated fats like omega-3 and omega-6, which can help lower the risk of cardiovascular disease. Our olive oil was pressed using an all-mechanical process. Large granite stone mills carefully and slowly rotate, breaking the olives. A dense juice is produced, full of perfumes and flavors, that helps create the oil. Our olives were made and pressed in the fertile region of Puglia, Italy. Known as the heel of Italy's "boot," Puglia is home to over 60 million olive trees. With such lush soil, Puglia produces all of our olives, giving you an authentic Italian taste that is delicious and organic. Our olive oil preserves Italian culinary tradition while promoting premium organic products that stand out for their nutritional benefits. Add Anatomico Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to your pantry by ordering it today.
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 4.4 x 4.3 inches